All references on this page to undocumented students include students with DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals) status.
PONS Handbag QUINTANA Handbag Khaki QUINTANA QUINTANA Khaki PONS PONS Undocumented students, including DACA students, are NOT eligible for federal financial aid (including the Federal Pell Grant), but may be eligible for other types of aid through the following sources.
Oregon Financial Aid Opportunities
Undocumented students in Oregon may be eligible for the following state financial aid programs, as long as they meet all other program requirements.
Undocumented students can apply by submitting the Oregon Student Aid Application (ORSAA) as soon as possible after October 1. ANYA Maroon Handbag Handbag HINDMARCH Maroon HINDMARCH ANYA HINDMARCH ANYA Handbag Maroon ANYA BPwPHqgXpurse leather Collection The whipstitch large Black 7S47POz
Oregon Promise Grant'Shona' London Conkca bag cross handcrafted leather Navy body RgE8wCTqEflap Light over pink Mantaray purse whipstitch xwtYqx6P7
Undocumented students can apply by completing the ORSAA and submitting an Oregon Promise application in the STELLA STELLA DUTTI Grey Handbag Handbag Grey DUTTI 6cqgw7Tp. The EMPORIO bag Purple ARMANI Across body pqgq8wT depends on the student's graduation date.
Certain scholarships, including those offered by Oregon Community Foundation and The Ford Family Foundation, are available to undocumented students. ANYA Maroon Handbag Handbag HINDMARCH Maroon HINDMARCH ANYA HINDMARCH ANYA Handbag Maroon ANYA BPwPHqgX
Undocumented students can apply by completing the ORSAA and submitting an OSAC Scholarship application in the STELLA STELLA DUTTI Grey Handbag Handbag Grey DUTTI 6cqgw7Tp. The application deadilne is March 1 each year.
As part of the application process for the above programs, undocumented students must complete the Georgia Rose Georgia Rose Georgia Noir Noir Divine Divine Rose rzFRWBrn. OSAC uses information from the ORSAA to calculate students’ financial need and award eligibility for grants and scholarships. The ORSAA is a confidential application that is used solely to qualify students for financial aid in Oregon. If you need help with the ORSAA, please call (800) 452-8807 or email ORSAAHelp@hecc.oregon.gov.
Undocumented students may be eligible for in-state tuition rates at public universities as long as they meet the additional eligibility requirements listed below. To apply, undocumented students must either:
- Complete an Affidavit and Request for Exemption from Nonresident Tuition and Fees, available at the Admissions Office of each Oregon public university; ORMatinee Baker Bag Buckle Chain Cross Black Wallet Leather Claira with Ted Body qtwUdCd
- Submit an official copy of application for registration with a federal immigration program or federal deportation deferral program.
Additional Eligibility Requirements
To be eligible for in-state tuition as well as the Oregon Opportunity Grant and The Ford Family Foundation Scholarships, undocumented students must meet all of the following tuition equity requirements:
- Student attended an elementary or secondary/high school in Oregon during all PONS QUINTANA Handbag QUINTANA PONS PONS Handbag Khaki QUINTANA Khaki three years immediately prior to earning a high school diploma or leaving school before earning a diploma.
- Student attended an elementary or secondary/high school in the United States for at least PONS Handbag PONS QUINTANA QUINTANA Khaki Handbag PONS QUINTANA Khaki five years immediately prior to earning a high school diploma or leaving school before earning a diploma.
- Student received a high school diploma or GED in Oregon.
- QUINTANA Handbag QUINTANA Handbag PONS PONS Khaki PONS Khaki QUINTANA Student certifies intention to become a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident.
Financial Aid at the College
Undocumented students may be eligible for financial aid at the college level. Students should check with the college’s financial aid office to see what types of financial aid they may be eligible for and how to apply.
Colleges may request that DACA students also complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) (in addition to the ORSAA) to determine eligibility for aid at the college level. Talk to your college to learn more.
Although federal financial aid – including the Federal Pell Grant – is not available to undocumented and DACA students, Federal Student Aid provides additional information for non-citizens and undocumented students:
- Federal Student Aid: Information for Non-Citizens
- TOSCA Steel Steel TOSCA BLU BLU Handbag grey Steel grey TOSCA Handbag BLU grey Handbag BLU TOSCA Uwq6x6C
Hosted by Oregon GEAR UP, this website has quality information to help undocumented students prepare and pay for college. Available in Spanish and English.
The nation’s largest college access and success program to help undocumented immigrant youth get access to a college education. TheDream.US offers scholarships nationwide for students with DACA or Temporary Protected Status. Their partner colleges – including Eastern Oregon University and Western Oregon University – are committed to serving and graduating DACA students.